1-2 Tons of Ice Per 24hr
Automatic ICE™ Systems uses Vogt ice machines in our smaller capacity, 1-2 ton per day, ice making systems.
Vogt HES Series
CONTACT A SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
email | 800.325.3667
The HES (Hi Efficiency) Series with a capacity range of 2000 to 4000 pounds of ice per day is the preferred choice of ice machine for thousands of food service applications worldwide. Heavy-duty industrial construction, automatic operation, energy efficiency and the best warranty in the business make the Vogt HES Series the only “clear” choice for your ice making needs.
All surfaces in contact with water or ice are of stainless steel or other rust-resistant materials. All HES Series machines are furnished with stainless steel panels as standard. Units are factory tested and adjusted for cylinder ice only and can be manually converted to crushed ice in the field if required. Unit can be set for crushed ice at factory with no extra charge if specified on order. Dual ice option is available to provide cylinder or crushed ice from a single unit. This option includes a selector switch to select either type of ice, or in automatic mode will produce both for ice bins equipped with a partition.
HES Series Standard Features:
- 25 Year Evaporator Warranty
- Voltage – 208/230v.,3p.,60hz.
- Refrigerant 404a
- Cutter for cylinder (default) or crushed ice operation
- Copeland Performance Alert power monitor
- Electronic ice bin thermostat
- Stainless steel casings
- Integral drip pan
- Self-Diagnostic indicator light
- Water-cooled or remote air-cooled operation
- PLC Controls
HES Series Options:
• Voltage – 460v.,3p.,60hz.
• Voltage – 400v.,3p.,50hz.
• Voltage – 200v.,3p.,50hz.
• High ambient air-cooled condenser
• Electro-fin coated condenser
• High pressure (200psig) water condenser/regulator
• Casing security screws (Correctional usage)
• Dual Ice Feature (cylinder and crushed ice)
• Cutter for 1-1/2“ long ice Remote switch box
Flush valve assembly
• “CE” Approval (400v, 50hz only)
• Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
• Export crating (ISPM-15 Rated)
Standard Ice Size:
- Tube-Ice approximately 7/8“ Diameter X 3/4“ Long (S models)
- Tube-Ice approximately 1 1/8“ Diameter X 1“ Long (M models)
- Crushed Ice 3/16“ to 1/4“ Thick on all models (approximately 32 lbs./cubic foot)