Industrial Control Systems
AIS custom designs and fabricates electronic control systems to fully integrate individual system components into highly efficient and productive manufacturing platforms.
Our electronic control centers are the brains of every Automatic ICE™ System. Each solution is manufactured by AIS to fill the unique needs of each project while allowing for future system growth. Automatic ICE™ Control Systems properly integrate each equipment component to give you a fully automatic, and perfectly synchronized, Automatic ICE™ System from ice manufacturing through final processing. Automatic ICE™ Control Systems incorporate user-friendly and maintenance simplistic designs. Each Automatic ICE™ Control System is custom-engineered and built by AIS to the highest industry standards in order meet the unique needs of each individual Automatic ICE™ System. AIS operates a UL 508 panel shop to produce UL approved panels.
Advantages of AIS PLC Control Centers
- Easier to operate. The control screen (HMI) will depict the entire Automatic Ice System in a detailed plan view drawing. If the customer whishes to check the operation, or make an adjustment, to a particular equipment component, the customer can simply touch the drawing of that component and a detailed drawing of that equipment component with all available adjustments will display.
- Security. Different pass codes can be set for difference access levels. An operator may only have access to minor intervention, whereas maintenance personnel will have the ability to make deeper adjustments
- Flexibility. Conveying components may be conveniently adjusted through corresponding VFD in order to adjust flow rates for optimal productivity. This will ensure the ice delivery rates match your particular needs for each operating cycle with minimal ice surge and motor cycling.
- Diagnostics. If an operational failure occurs, the HMI will directed maintenance to the cause.
- Remote access. These AIS Control Systems can be configured so that management, maintenance, or even AIS personal can access system controls through the internet
CONTACT A SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
email | 800.325.3667