The industry proven Coalza RS series, DH packaging machines are specially designed for food-safe ice packaging operations. This vertical form, film and seal packaging machine has been re-designed to better accommodate the needs of North American package ice producers. More operational up time, less packaging disruptions, and low PM cost make this proven packaging platform a better solution.
- Proven ice packaging reliability with less operational disruptions
- Very low annual parts consumption, typically under $1000/ year
- Long service life with minimal annual PM requirements
- No wasted packaging film
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 48.8”x81.5”x97” / (1240mmx2070mmx2463mm)
- Power: 460V., 3P., 60H
- Air Consumption*: 5 CFM
- Bags Per Minute*: 35
- Max Bag Width**: 11.8” (300mm)
*Depends on the product and the film. **Empty bags.